Saturday, December 27, 2014

G A M E  of  W A R
Shot on location in Lublijana Slovenia
October 2014

So my friend James Kozyra from Untitled Worldwide called me this fall an asked me about jumping on a project they were doing for the video game Game of War. Of course I was excited, not only to work with James and the crew over at Untitled, but also to go somewhere I've never been before, and oh yea... shoot Kate Upton. The following images are from that trip, and although I'm posting a lot of images, it was actually quite difficult to narrow them down to what you see here.

Special thanks to:
Peggy and Kenny @ Utopia
Nik, MT, James, Marianne, Alyssa, Eric @ Untitled Worldwide
Gabe Leydon @ Machine Zone
Kevin Kaminishi
Gary Shore
Kate Upton
Bryce and Quinn


Oh, and keep an eye out for the second commercial with Kate... coming soon!






















No comments:

Post a Comment